We will arrange all aspects of the funeral to help ensure it all goes smoothly – from arranging the date and time with the church, crematorium, cemetery or woodland, to arranging the floral tributes and printed Order of Service.
As part of the donations collection service we offer, we provide an “In Memory Page” which will be personalised for your loved one. The In Memory Page will include an obituary, photographs, information on your chosen charity, details and location of the service, and an opportunity for all friends and family to leave their message of condolence, as well as make a donation. This service is provided free of charge by Bakers Funeral Services.
As independent Funeral Directors, we enjoy more flexibility to enable us to personalise your funeral and offer competitive funeral packages.
Here are some points you might find helpful to consider.
- Burial or cremation?
- Green or woodland funeral?
- Religious or non-religious service?
- Where will we hold the service?
- What sort of music – pre-recorded or hymns and organ?
- Printed order of service?
- Where will the cortege start from?
- Do we want following cars, how many will they seat?
- A traditional coffin or something different?
- Newspaper announcement and acknowledgement?
- Donations to charity?
- Floral tributes?
- Final resting place of cremated remains?
- Do we want a stone memorial?
- Ministers, Priests, other speakers?
Whatever your decision, we are here to help you make the right decision for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 01245 221100.